How to make cheap International Calls to Nigeria and also from Nigeria.
we all know making calls to places outside Nigeria can be very expensive.
Our mobile network operators have introduced many plans. Using one migration code or the other, these plans are supposed to enable us make cheaper international calls.
But hey! Have you thought outside of the box?
Have you ever considered Whatsapp or Imo SMS apps as free call apps too?They are just for texting of course, if you have an android phone, you’re good to make free calls with these apps for free.
Here are steps you can take to make even cheaper international calls:
Imo free calls app
You (the caller) and the recipient should own smart phones.
(Hey! everyone abroad should own a smartphone).Invite the person to WhatsApp or IMO. Call each other through voice call feature in any of these two apps. That’s all.
Sounds to easy right? Trust me, it’s far cheaper calling people abroad through VOIP calls, than placing calls the normal way. If your concern is call clarity, IMO got you covered. Better still, set WhatsApp to consume less data.Try this and thank me later
But you can activate it by cloning an etisalat sim which had been on Pay Go.
The below steps wil show you how to clone any Etisalat SIM including the PayG package to another etisalat line.
It is just like you having a duplicate copy of another SIM, with same number, same package and same everything.
1. Get a new etisalat unregistered sim. Still inside the pack
2. On your main line or Etisalat PayG line or monthly smatpack line, Dial *215*PIN*1*new Number*newPUK# for SIM 1 i.e. Dial *215*0000*1*0809XXXXXXX*12345678# Your can do this for up to 4Sims
Note: The PIN of your Main SIM is required to complete the transaction, to ensure security.
Default PIN for SIMs is0000, so, if you haven’t changed your PIN, it will still be 0000.
3. If you are cloning more than one number, just dial for Sim1 *215*0000*1*Sim1’s Number*Sim1’s PUK Number#
For Sim2 *215*0000*2*Sim2’s Number*Sim2’s PUK Number#
For Sim3 *215*0000*3*Sim3’s Number*Sim3’s PUK Number#
For Sim4 *215*0000*4*Sim1’s Number*Sim1’s PUK Number#
Note: It doesn’t attract any data charge at all, and any sim you clone can be use on any device, just like the original sim. Just try to look for someone with Etisalat PayG sim or monthly smatpack sim, and clone it.
Ever heard of Airtel Wtf plan before? It’s a plan for social networks only including Whatsapp, Facebook and Twitter. The good thing with Airtel Wtf is that, you get a chance to test it for a week with a coupon code.
During the testing period, you can use social networks mentioned above free of charge.
Airtel Wtf Monthly Subscription How to test the new Airtel Wtf (Whatsapp Twitter Facebook) Social data bundle plan for 1 week well i really understand how you would love to test it before buying it to see how useful it can be and Airtel have done just that buy allowing you to test then new
Airtel Wtf (Whatsapp Twitter Facebook) Social data bundle plan for one week. to subscribe the Airtel Wtf 1 week testing simply dial*948*1# and you will be given 7 days free access to most of social networks such as Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and BBM, yes the Airtel Wtf (Whatsapp Twitter Facebook) Social data bundle plan works with almost all the social networks and Social Apps. How to subscribe to Airtel Wtf (Whatsapp Twitter Facebook)Social data bundle plan
Codes to subscribe to Airtel Wtf (Whatsapp Twitter Facebook)Social data bundle plan to subscribe to the Airtel Wtf (Whatsapp Twitter Facebook) Social data bundle weekly plan dial *991# and for monthly Airtel wtf (Whatsapp Twitter Facebook) Social data bundle simply Dial *990#
Now it is time to flex with another MTN cheap data/calls offer, you can now get 500MB for N500, 1GB for N1000 and 2GB for N1,500. This doesn’t involve third part data reseller, You are to load the MTN recharge card directly to your MTN SIM, then dial simple code and your MB/GB will be activated instantly.
Simply use the below codes to subscribe;
»Dial *567*3*1*2*1# for 2GB at N1500/month
»Dial *567*3*2*2*1# for 1GB at N1000/month
»Dial *567*3*3*2*1# for 500MB at N500/month
To Check Your Data Balance
»Dial *567*3*1*2*3# for 2GB
»Dial *567*3*2*2*3# for 1GB
»Dial *567*3*3*2*3# for 500MB
MTN to MTN Calls Offer
»Dial *567*3*4# for MTN calls for N250/week
»Dial *567*3*5# for MTN calls for N200/week
»Dial *567*3*6# for MTN calls for N100/week
»Dial *567*3*7# for MTN calls for N75/week
»Dial *567*3*8# for MTN calls for N50/week
Note that the MTN to MTN calls offer is for selected MTN SIMs, not work for all MTN SIM.
Most times our society frowns upon young girls who stand up for themselves, in terms of reaching for what they believe in.
Parents out of fear for what the community or society would say, tell their daughter a daughter to lower their goals, expectations and settle for the norm.
They tend to forget that she’ll be a woman someday, passing what has been taught to her down to her daughters and the circle goes on. Phenomenal women who have recorded their names in history books, stepped out of that vicious circle, never settled for anything less than they deserved and were the odd ones who decided not to be called average.
According to Lifehack, teenage girls should be given better advice by their parents rather than hearing these words.
1. “That’s a man’s job”: Our society has stereotyped certain roles, jobs, occupation and careers to males. A woman who tries one of these masculine role, is therefore seen as odd. Parents should learn to tell their daughters there are no specific jobs or career men, it makes them broaden their thoughts.
2. “You are wasting your time”: There’s nothing worse than a parent not willing to give their teenage daughter a chance to prove herself. She can only carve a niche for herself when she tries her hands on different things.
3. “That’s very unladylike of you”:
Our society has stereotyped girls as just being pretty little things adorned with beautiful ribbons, acting right and waiting for the man who’ll whisk her off. Parents should let their daughter try unladylike stuffs like wearing baggy clothes instead of forcing her to be feminine always.
4. Your class is too high/low for him: Your daughters cannot become stronger if they don’t get rejected once or twice. As weird as it seems, that the harsh truth of life. Shielding your daughter from certain life lessons especially on love, relationships and sexuality, can cause more harm than good for her. Just be there to give then good advice rather than condemning them totally.
5. “Why can’t you be more like her?”: Telling your daughter this will bring out her insecurities, she’ll feel the only way to be accepted is by copying others because you constantly compare her to other girls out there then an unhealthy competition begins. She can only be the best version of herself and no one else
6. “Don’t aim too high, lower your expectations”: As a parent, if your daughter has potentials of a future leader, don’t try to cut her expectations short by telling her being average is the norm. The girl child will never reach her full potential as a woman if her wings are constantly clipped. Let her look up to someone as a role model.
7. “Don’t worry your pretty head”: Puberty for girls has it’s own set of problems, she wants to explore as she transitions into a woman and is bound to feel different kind of emotions at once. Try to make her know that you understand what she’s going through, instead of telling her not to worry herself over issues which are important to her.
8. “I’ll help you do that”: As little girls come of age, parents are advised to reduce trying to step in for every problem these girls may face. Helping them with every task makes them totally dependent on you. Letting them solve some problems makes them highly independent women in future.
9. “Girls shouldn’t eat too much”: transitioning into a woman has a lot of insecurities to deal with especially body issues. She either falls into an eating binge or starts to diet. As a parent, your honest advice should be all she needs but it shouldn’t come in form of criticisms. Criticising your teenage daughter on her eating habits would worsen those insecurities.
10. “You are too young to handle that”: Allow your daughter to plan her future from a very early age. It’s more than just asking her whats she wants to become in life. If your daughter opens up her ambition and aspirations to you, never doubt what she can do. Rather, encourage her to work hard.